Thursday’s, October 6th, 13th, and 20th from 6-8pm
Cost $130.00 (includes all materials)
Are you ready to learn to knit!
In this 3-part class you will learn all the basics.
In part 1, you’ll learn about needles, yarn, and basic knitting terms. Additionally, you’ll learn to cast on, knit, and purl.
In part 2, You’ll learn how to cast off, how to read a simple pattern and we will cast on your first project - a basic cowl knit in the round.
In part 3, we will continue working on your pattern and identify how to fix common mistakes.
All materials are included in the cost of the class. You’ll receive the book Skill Set Beginning Knitting by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne, a skein of Berroco Vintage yarn, Lykke size 8 circular knitting needles, and the cowl pattern.
Please plan on coming to the first class about 15 minutes early so that you can pick out your yarn. Class will be capped at 6 students. Please include all contact information, email, and phone number, when signing up online.
YBD CLASS POLICIES
- REGISTRATION: Please register online, in-store, or call us at (412) 794-8332. We require students to pre-register at least 72 hours in advance and payment in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot.
- CLASS MINIMUMS: Private = 1 student, Group = 2 or more.
- CANCELLATIONS: Registrants may cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled class (via email: info@YarnsByDesignPA.com, subject: class cancellation) and have one (1) month to reschedule. We will not accept cancellations via voicemail. All late cancellations result in a forfeit of the scheduled class. If YBD must cancel a class, we will either issue a full refund or provide the opportunity to reschedule the class.
- MISSED CLASSES: We do not offer make-ups or credit for missed classes.
- PROMPTNESS: We do not make up any time lost for tardiness, please arrive promptly. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit the class and fees.
- CLASS DISCOUNTS: Students will receive a 10% discount on the purchase of supplies required for the class.
- OTHER DETAILS: Class fees do not include the cost of yarn/materials unless otherwise stated.