This class is designed for students with zero to little crochet experience.
You will learn about choosing the right yarn + hook and the basic crochet stitches like chain, single and double stitches. Class will be capped at 4 students.
YBD CLASS POLICIES
- REGISTRATION: Please register online, in-store, or call us at (412) 794- 8332. We require students to pre-register at least 72 hours in advance and payment in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot.
- CLASS MINIMUMS: Private = 1 student, Group = 2 or more.
- CANCELLATIONS: Registrants may cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled class (via email: info@YarnsByDesignPA.com, subject: class cancellation) and have one (1) month to reschedule. We will not accept cancellations via voicemail. All late cancellations result in a forfeit of the scheduled class. If YBD must cancel a class, we will either issue a full refund or provide the opportunity to reschedule the class.
- MISSED CLASSES: We do not offer make-ups or credit for missed classes.
- PROMPTNESS: We do not make up any time lost for tardiness, please arrive
promptly. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit the class and fees.
- CLASS DISCOUNTS: Students will receive a 10% discount on the purchase of supplies required for the class.
OTHER DETAILS: Class fees do not include the cost of yarn/materials unless otherwise stated.