Brioche Stitch is a thick, squishy ribbed knitting stitch pattern. Brioche knitting creates a beautifully cushiony fabric that is reversible and is very popular in the knitting world.
Come learn the basics of brioche knitting. In this class you’ll learn both single- and two-color flat brioche. You’ll learn the basics of the brioche knit and purl stitches, how to read a brioche pattern, how to count rows and stitches, measure gauge, and how to identify and fix common mistakes.
Skill level: Advanced beginner - MUST be able to cast on, knit, purl, and cast off. All the details and instructions will be provided once registration is complete. Students will receive 10% supplies needed for the class! Class will be capped at 5 students. Please include all contact information, email and phone number, when signing up online.
YBD CLASS POLICIES
- REGISTRATION: Please register online, in-store, or call us at (412) 794-8332. We require students to pre-register at least 72 hours in advance and payment in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot.
- CLASS MINIMUMS: Private = 1 student, Group = 2 or more.
- CANCELLATIONS: Registrants may cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled class (via email: info@YarnsByDesignPA.com, subject: class cancellation) and have one (1) month to reschedule. We will not accept cancellations via voicemail. All late cancellations result in a forfeit of the scheduled class. If YBD must cancel a class, we will either issue a full refund or provide the opportunity to reschedule the class.
- MISSED CLASSES: We do not offer make-ups or credit for missed classes.
- PROMPTNESS: We do not make up any time lost for tardiness, please arrive promptly. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit the class and fees.
- CLASS DISCOUNTS: Students will receive a 10% discount on the purchase of supplies required for the class.
- OTHER DETAILS: Class fees do not include the cost of yarn/materials unless otherwise stated.